SoundMachine is excited to announce the launch of our new app for iOS and Android. This addition to our platform is the next step in our commitment to creating the industry leading music experience for businesses. The app is now available worldwide, for iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch, and all Android phones and tablets.
The new SoundMachine app enhances our powerful music platform and enables access to our hundreds of stations and millions of songs for large and small retailers, restaurants, spas and any other company looking to enhance their physical space.
The improvement of the new app includes:
- An entirely new interface: our updated design and on-brand colors provide a much more intuitive and user-friendly experience.
- The ability to browse genres, stations, My Stations, mixes and schedules: with the improved navigation you can search through individual categories or the entire catalog with ease.
- Like and dislike songs in real time: modify stations and song patterns by liking and disliking songs through the app. Dislike songs that you don’t want to hear anymore and like songs to have them play more often.
- Manage users: manage all your users at multiple locations with no need to access the web platform. You can change your music and program them from wherever you want.
- Control the SoundMachine player remotely: change the content of your dedicated SoundMachine player remotely with the app, there is no need to access a computer anymore.
- Play music directly from the app: you can also play music directly from the app, just connect your phone or tablet to the speakers in the business and press play.
The SoundMachine app is available through Apple’s App Store and Android’s Google Play. Users can sign up at sound-machine.com for either the Business Premium plan or the Business plan. The service can also be used via the SoundMachine web player on any computer, SoundMachine’s dedicated player hardware, or through third-party devices like BlueSound, Bogen, Control 4, Dish, Fusion Research, Lode, NAD or SONOS.
SoundMachine now serves more than 10,000 locations across several countries, with customers including major fashion luxury brands such as Loewe (LVMH Group) and La Perla; hotel, restaurant, and coffee shop chains; and thousands of medium to small businesses. SoundMachine partners include major telecom companies, such as Vodafone, as well as thousands of AV installers.